Commitment to Safety
The health and safety of our attendees are of utmost importance. S&P Global Platts will follow local Government guidelines during this event. Currently, we ask that all physical attendees provide visual proof of their vaccination at registration or proof of a negative lateral flow test. We ask that participants wear facemasks where possible during our events. We are continuously monitoring the situation and will adjust these guidelines as needed. We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep everyone safe during these challenging times.
• We request visual proof of vaccination at registration or proof of a negative lateral flow test
• We ask that participants wear facemasks where possible during our events
• Participants are asked not to attend if feeling unwell and to participate virtually
Cleaning & Hygiene
• We will undertake enhanced cleaning before and during our events, working with our venue partners to attain the highest standards of cleanliness
• We will provide face masks, hand sanitizing stations, personal sanitizing materials, contactless registration and encourage all participants to regularly wash and disinfect their hands
• We request participants avoid physical contact, such as handshakes and embraces
• We will work to room capacity limits to ensure safe physical distancing
• We will maintain a density of participants in line with local government guidelines
We will continue to monitor government guidance to ensure the health and safety of all.