Save the Date
New for 2022, we are delighted to announce the Global Carbon Markets Conference by S&P Global Commodity Insights, set to take place on November 29-30 in Barcelona.
Driven by increased demand from corporations looking to offset carbon emissions in pursuit of Net Zero goals, the Voluntary Carbon Markets look set for double-digit growth by 2030.
This November, join this essential conference where we look in-depth into the market, assess the true scope of the markets ability to scale and fulfil its potential as an important tool in the mission to achieve 2050 climate targets
We are currently building a new and exciting agenda for this year. If you would be interested in sharing your thoughts as a speaker then we want to hear from you! Please email [email protected] for further information.
Sign up to receive updates for this event
The event at a glance
What to expect:
- Assess the global outlook and growth estimates for the carbon market
- Compare emission reduction and removal carbon credits in relation to pricing trends
- Review the outcome of COP 27 and the impact of policy on carbon markets
- Delve into the role of standards in carbon markets and the quality of carbon credits
- Understand the role of carbon markets and its effectiveness in influencing decarbonization
- Consider the interaction of the involuntary carbon markets with the compliance carbon markets
- Examine the impact of geopolitics in the Carbon markets with focus on the War in Ukraine
Who will attend?
- Project Developers
- End buyers
- Retail traders
Become a sponsor
Our events provide the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate your strengths, raise your company profile, and maximize your ROI as we bring key industry players and decision-makers to you. Each sponsor has the opportunity to showcase their products and services, and distinguish themselves from the competition. We offer a range of opportunities and packages, and can even tailor solutions to suit your needs.
Download our EMEA event portfolio brochure to learn more about our events and who attends.
Contact us to start a conversation about your goals and how you can lead the pack as an event sponsor
Tel: +1 917-399-3911