Creating building blocks for Hydrogen to take off as its own market
S&P Global Commodity Insights are delighted to announce our Hydrogen Markets Europe Conference, 2022, as part of the global move to launch a Hydrogen economy. This event is part of a global series organized by S&P Global Commodity Insights with parallel events in the US and Asia and attendees will include hydrogen producers, midstream natural gas companies, infrastructure investors, developers, electric power companies, regulators, and policy-makers, among many others.
• Showcasing real-world Hydrogen projects
• Establishing Hydrogen as a globally traded commodity
• Building demand and financing Hydrogen
• Getting Hydrogen to centers of demand
• Connecting Hydrogen and Renewables
• Effective Hydrogen storage and distribution
• Examining the Hydrogen economy in market segments
Get the latest event updates and news from S&P Global Commodity Insights.