Transforming the future of LNG together
This is a must-attend event for LNG producers, buyers, traders, shippers, investors and financiers looking to stay competitive and transform the future of LNG. While the event will be taking place virtually, we’ll have the high-caliber content and speakers the industry has come to expect. The 5-hour program packs in content-rich panel discussions, breakout sessions, interactive real-time Q&A, networking opportunities, and more.
Topics of discussion will include:
- — What is the short and long-term global outlook for LNG –emerging markets, demand forecasts, infrastructure, policy, pricing and trade?
- — What role will LNG play in the era of renewables? A transition fuel or trusted partner through 2030? 2050?
- — How can we reduce LNG’s carbon foot print to become more sustainable?
- — What are some disruptive strategies and technologies we can leverage to transform LNG?
Networking, bonus content, and more
- — Build your network—You can't "work a room" like you used to. Now you can see who else is registered, help people find you, and exchange contact information digitally.
- — Connect—Use 1:1 messaging to introduce yourself. Conversations are saved and searchable for your convenience.
- — Enjoy extra content—Get Platts market news, exclusive content, and more leading up to the event. Find out about event updates as they happen.
- — Share—Add your social media profiles to the tool to easily post, share, and connect. Check the real-time activity feed to learn what other attendees are thinking right now.
- — Take it all with you—Use the tool to take notes, then export them (and share with other attendees). Look up contacts and conversations later. Visit the replay for a refresher and to download speaker presentations. Install the mobile app version for easy access from anywhere.