The future of energy in the region
We are delighted to be returning to Dubai for our Middle East Executive Petroleum Conference (MEEPEC) in person this year, where we’ll be bringing you two days of essential content focussing on regional and global issues affecting the oil markets today and in the future. Hear from the region’s leading national and international oil companies, traders, analysts, banks and regulators to explore the challenges, opportunities, and future outlook for Middle East energy markets.
Day one of the conference will focus on the current state of the market, including macroeconomic and geopolitical factors affecting the industry, the shifting supply and demand balance in the region, and the evolution of benchmarks. Day two will be focusing on the future of energy in the Middle East, with a focus on finance and infrastructure, the energy transition, and future fuels including Hydrogen.
Who attends MEEPEC?
- National and international oil companies
- Senior traders, brokers and analysts
- Key regulators, government officials and associations
- Private banks, investment banks and financial advisors
- Leading consultants and innovative solution providers