S&P Global Platts Inaugural Infrastructure Summit
Infrastructure investment is a key challenge facing the United States, and offers vast new opportunities for rebuilding and transforming the country.
The S&P Global Platts Infrastructure Summit brings together the leading players involved in infrastructure from the public and private sectors, finance, investment, government, and industry.
Located in Washington DC, this unique event will feature perspectives from federal and state governments, as well as private companies, across a wide range of industries. We will build on the experience and expertise of S&P Global Platts in energy and power finance, as well as S&P Global Ratings, which includes a global infrastructure practice, and the S&P Global Infrastructure Index.
Discussion topics will include:
- Electric power: Generation and transmission
- Renewable energy:Growth and integration into the grid
- Midstream energy: Pipelines, refining, and LNG
- Transportation: Ports and highways
- Social investment:Hospitals and government buildings
- Utilities:Electricity, water and natural gas
Stay tuned for more details. Register your interest in the form and we'll contact you with more information as the program develops.