The agenda for the S&P LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia Conference is currently in production. Sign up to get updates as the program develops.
The event at a glance
S&P LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia Conference
As the gas market landscape continues to shift due to the spotlight on net-zero goals and sustainability, the relationship between LNG and Hydrogen becomes highly symbiotic. Companies now need to pivot in a carbon-neutral world successfully, and business operations will need to realize that process innovation and technology will be the impetus for delivering valuable change.
In partnership with Energy Market Authority, S&P LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Asia Conference, part of Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW), is taking place on October 26-27 and is one of the biggest gatherings of policymakers, industry CEOs, and international thought leaders in the region.
Key 2022 topics:
• How will gas markets evolve post-pandemic in accelerating a sustainable energy future?
• The evolution of CNL and LNG’s role as a cleaner fuel will evolve in the energy transition
• Insight into latest government policies, pricing, and strategies in commercializing and scaling hydrogen
• Developments in hydrogen as a transportation fuel
• Opportunities and challenges in decarbonizing energy systems in Asian gas markets
• Key factors for commercial robustness in the energy transition
• The role of carbon markets in emissions reduction and offset
© by S&P Global Inc. All rights reserved.