Amid the global pandemic, join our webinar to find what to expect from the Black Sea and EU Wheat harvest and the demand pace for wheat in Asia during Covid-19.
- Analytics insights on:
- Expected size of the for the new crop wheat in the Black Sea and when will the harvest start
- Overview of wheat production prospects in the European Union.
- Will the Black Sea remain the key world wheat exporter in 2020/’21?
- Pricing insights
- Update on the current export commitments in Russia and Ukraine and main challenges
- Competitiveness of Black Sea wheat into Asia: 11.5% protein wheat FOB Ukraine versus Australian Standard White Wheat (ASW)
- How is Covid-19 shaping South East Asian wheat demand
- Heading into Australia’s new crop. How is Australian wheat supply and pricing shaping up?
You'll hear from our team of experts that will separate the real impactful information from the current noise.
If you haven’t taken part in an S&P Global Platts webinar before, they’re a great way to stay up to date with the key market issues and get your questions answered. The registration will be closed on May 27, register now!