As the industry continues to adapt and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, thought leadership, market transparency, and a forum to network all have become more critical than ever. In February, we will discuss the industry’s response to the pandemic as well as evolutions in the marketplace and reverberations from the 2020 U.S. election.
Featured Topics this year include:
- — Macroeconomic Outlooks - How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the economy, and where do things stand now? What should you expect in 2021 as a new administration takes over and vaccines begin to be distributed?
- — The Trump Tariffs and Section 232 - What have been the impacts of section 232, and have they worked as intended? Will changes and updates be made as a new administration takes over?
- — Checking in on China - Infrastructure, EVs, and the Chinese outlook. How will China continue to shape the global supply picture?
- — Surviving a Pandemic - How have companies adapted and evolved their product mix to continue to keep their people working and meet the needs of their customers?
- — Can Market Resurgence - Will booming growth and demand continue? How has the industry kept up with demand, and when might things stabilize?
Networking, bonus content, and more
- — Build your network—You can't "work a room" like you used to. Now you can see who else is registered, help people find you, and exchange contact information digitally.
- — Connect—Use 1:1 messaging to introduce yourself. Conversations are saved and searchable for your convenience.
- — Enjoy extra content—Get Platts market news, exclusive content, and more leading up to the event. Find out about event updates as they happen.
- — Share—Add your social media profiles to the tool to easily post, share, and connect. Check the real-time activity feed to learn what other attendees are thinking right now.
- — Take it all with you—Use the tool to take notes, then export them (and share with other attendees). Look up contacts and conversations later. Visit the replay for a refresher and to download speaker presentations. Install the mobile app version for easy access from anywhere.