Essential insights for uncertain times
The 35th Annual Aluminum Symposium is gathering industry leaders, decision-makers, and market movers in sunny Miami to start 2023 with actionable, up-to-date insight.
We are bringing the industry together to network, meet and discuss the issues pivotal to the aluminum and scrap sectors, including material costs, trade flows, energy costs, global economics, access to capital, supply and demand dynamics, logistic bottlenecks, and more topics critical to your business.
You've asked for changes, and we've listened. This year we are shortening presentation time and allowing for longer live onstage conversation. You will hear from market experts and have more opportunities to participate in the discussion through polling, live Q&A, and more. You’ll also enjoy enhanced networking opportunities, including breaks, meals, receptions, golf, and more.
Discuss the topics most relevant to your business, including:
- — Macro-economic outlook – including forecasts and discussion around recession/inflation factors
- — Import and export outlooks
- — Pricing trends and impacts
- — Operating costs
- — Secondary market update and discussion
- — Scrap availability and technologies
- — Analysis of shifting demand due to EV-related growth
- — Billet and extrusion press expansions
- — Leveraging recycling to achieve low-carbon initiatives
- — Update from the financial sector – access to capital
- — Chinese market dependence
- — Aviation, aerospace and opportunities for growth
- — Current and long-term impacts from Ukraine and Russia