Powering Up Post-Pandemic
- — Renewable energy - growth, and challenges
- — Power projects – public and private finance, managing risk
- — Updates on major projects in the region – Dominican Republic, Jamaica, the Bahamas, and across the Caribbean islands
- — Focus on LNG – infrastructure, new projects, bunkering, and small-scale
- — Managing costs and reliability – at a time of high fuel prices, how are high energy prices impacting energy finance options and new projects?
- — New oil and gas – discoveries and production in the Caribbean impacting energy markets
- — Outlook for clean energy – further growth in decarbonization, renewables, and green hydrogen
Networking, bonus content, and more
- — Build your network—You can see who else is registered, help people find you, and exchange contact information digitally.
- — Connect—Use 1:1 messaging to introduce yourself. Conversations are saved and searchable for your convenience.
- — Share—Add your social media profiles to the tool to easily post, share, and connect. Check the real-time activity feed to learn what other attendees are thinking right now.
- — Take it all with you—Use the tool to take notes, then export them (and share with other attendees). Look up contacts and conversations, download speaker presentations, and more.