Where energy connects
This online event builds on two successful annual conferences that have taken place for more than 20 years: the Central American Energy Conference, and the Caribbean Energy conference. English/Spanish simultaneous translation will be provided.
Topics will include:
- — Economic challenges and new standards—Insights into regional economies, and the changing outlook for energy amidst the global pandemic
- — Perspectives on electric power—New policy directions, energy investment, and new power projects coming online
- — Natural gas supply to meet future growth in demand—What are the demand trends for natural gas, and what is the outlook for expansion of small-scale LNG?
- — Risks and opportunities for investors—How are projects being financed, and where are the opportunities against a background of economic challenges?
We are gathering the energy leaders in the region, including:
- — Electric power companies and utilities
- — Energy regulators and policy makers
- — Investors, developers, and financiers of energy projects
- — Fuel buyers and traders
- — Natural gas companies including midstream, LNG, and distribution
- — Law firms and energy analysts
- — Energy technology developers and suppliers
- — Renewable energy developers
- — International development banks