Save the Date
The agenda for the Platts Financing US Power Conference is currently in production. Sign up to get updates as the program develops.
If you're interested in being a speaker or have a topic you’d like to see on the agenda, reach out and let us know.
THIS EVENT STARTS IN
Sign up to receive updates for this event
The event at a glance
S&P Global Platts 24th Annual Financing US Power Conference is a high-level conference for executives in the power generation business who come together to discuss the many trends that have an impact on power investment deals.
Topics that will be covered:
- North American Power Industry Outlook
- Financing Energy Storage Solutions
- Financing CCS Projects in an Evolving Regulatory and Commercial Landscape
- M&A Trends: An Investment Banking Perspective
- Power and Policy: Energy Policy and its Impact on Power Markets
- Grid Stability: Financing a More Reliable Future
- Financing Hydrogen: Creating a Kaleidoscope of Colors in US Power Markets
- Battery Storage, EVs and Charging Stations, Nuclear, and Solar Financing Trends
The conference draws on average about 250 executives, bankers, lawyers, power developers, analysts, private equity firms, IPPS, and utilities. This annual event brings together the industry players responsible for securing the deals that get power projects done.
Become a sponsor
Demonstrate your strengths, raise your company profile, and maximize your ROI as we bring key industry players and decision-makers to you. At the S&P Global Platts Platts Financing US Power Conference, each sponsor has the opportunity to showcase their products and services, and distinguish themselves from the competition. We offer a full range of opportunities and packages, and can even tailor solutions to suit your needs.
Download our Americas event portfolio brochure to learn more about our events and who attends.
Contact us to start a conversation about your goals and how you can lead the pack as an event sponsor:
Commercial Partnerships Manager