Join us in Nashville to discuss what is on the horizon for steel and address issues around modernization, demand, risk management, decarbonization, scrap, input costs, international trade, section 232, the infrastructure bill, and more.
This year’s event will include a full day of content, as well as various networking opportunities.
Agenda topics include:
- — Raw Materials Update
- — Scrap Market Developments
- — Price Risk Management
- — Impact of Russian sanctions
- — Low-carbon initiatives and evolution
- — Modernization and expansion
- — New projects coming online
Networking, bonus content, and more
- — Build your network—See who else is registered, help people find you, and exchange contact information digitally.
- — Connect—Use 1:1 messaging to introduce yourself. Conversations are saved and searchable for your convenience.
- — Share—Add your social media profiles to the tool to easily post, share, and connect. Check the real-time activity feed to learn what other attendees are thinking right now.
- — Take it all with you—Use the tool to take notes, then export them (and share with other attendees). Lookup contacts and conversations later. You can access the app from both your mobile device and your desktop.
Get the latest event updates and news from S&P Global Platts.