The world's only Middle Distillates conference
Momentum for Gasoline may be picking up as the demand for road travel increases at the expense of air travel. A key consideration for this pick up is the arbitrage opportunities for Gasoline exports out of Europe in particular to the US. As refineries look to optimise the current crack spread, will they turn to light Distillate products as such helping to meet the demand for Gasoline?
At a time when, the Mediterranean needs to get their hand on more Gasoline and Diesel, Asia has too much and Russia considers banning Gasoline exports, we assemble the world’s leading traders, wholesalers, refiners, financial players, and end users. Join us as we address key questions surrounding the recovery of Jet Fuel demand and the impact this has on Diesel supply; uncover trends surrounding driving and sustainability and its effect on transport fuels; place a spotlight on European Middle Distillates cracks in light of Crude Oil prices and ask what this means for refinery production and, take a look at the outlook for supply and demand in North-West Europe and the Mediterranean considering Asia and US Golf Coast Arbitrage routes.
• Hear the latest trends and developments surrounding Middle Distillate pricing, trading, and risk
• Exploring refinery production, inventory and downtime strategy with consideration to COVID-19 demand, distillate cracks and margin
• Examining trends linked to decarbonization and COVID-19 in transport and its impact on transport fuels
• View the outlook for Middle Distillate supply and demand in Russia, Middle-East and Asia
Can't travel to the conference?
• Convenient access and view the event from anywhere through your mobile, tablet and computer
• 1 months post event on-demand access to the virtual platform
• Easy to use networking tools to connect with the audience through the virtual environment