We will explore the challenges for nodal traders working in ISOs and RTOs, and the approach that regulators take as they make the markets work for traders, independent power generators, demand response providers, and utilities.
This year we are excited to welcome everyone back to a face-to-face event located in lower Manhattan. Meet with your colleagues from around the country and discuss the outlook for nodal trading in 2021 and beyond.
Join us in New York!
- — Power markets in 2021 and beyond
- — Lessons from the Texas power outages
- — Rulemaking on price formations and impact on markets
- — New policy considerations with the Biden administration
- — Environmental markets – national and regional markets, voluntary and nonvoluntary carbon and emissions markets, ESG investment priorities
- — Renewables and nodal trading
- — Current and emerging priorities for FERC
- — Role of financial traders in ISO-RTO markets
- — Compliance assessment
- — Evaluating potential anti-competitive behavior
- — Near-term growth of electric vehicles/ electrification, and impact on power markets
- — New initiatives in California and other states
- — Evolution of views on trading and compliance
- — Remote workforce – Issues for recruitment and team building
And much more.