Where the energy markets meet
Hear from thought‑leaders to get the latest insights and best practices on preparing for the grid of the future and addressing the pandemic’s impact on power markets.
This year’s can’t-miss discussions and in-depth sessions include:
- — Nodal Trader Live: A FERC Perspective on Credit Risk Evaluation Enhancements
- — Are Nodal Markets Prepared for the Distributed Grid of the Future?
- — FERC/CFTC Forms and Requirements: Back Office Best Practices
- — Building the Next-Gen Nodal Trader Workforce
- — Creating Robust Credit/Collateral Polices
- — Powering FTR/Virtual Markets 2.0
- — Linking FTRs and Power Futures
Networking, bonus content, and more
- — Build your network—See who else is registered, help people find you, and exchange contact information digitally.
- — Connect—Use 1:1 messaging to introduce yourself. Conversations are saved and searchable for your convenience.
- — Enjoy extra content—Get Platts power market news, exclusive content, and more leading up to the event. Find out about event updates as they happen.
- — Share—Add your social media profiles to the tool to easily post, share, and connect. Check the real-time activity feed to learn what other attendees are thinking right now.
- — Take it all with you—Use the tool to take notes, then export them (and share with other attendees). Look up contacts and conversations later. Visit the replay for a refresher and to download speaker presentations. Install the mobile app version for easy access from anywhere.