Industry in Motion: Defining the next steps for the petrochemicals industry
In these times of great disruption, it is important to make smart decisions to remain competitive in an ever-changing petrochemical landscape. Whether this is realigning with sustainability goals or adopting new technologies, being in the know is vital for success in 2021 and beyond.
Join S&P Global Platts experts for 2hrs 45 mins of insights into current challenges and opportunities present in the industry today. We will be covering the important areas of the day as well as fielding your questions to our industry-leading speaker faculty.
Webinar focus areas:
— Petrochemical market dynamics in a post-pandemic world: Europe and beyond
— What does a low-crude world mean for olefins?
— Polymer prices post USGC deep freeze
— Recycled plastics - Will Europe reach its 2025 plastics recycling targets?
— Aromatics and methanol - where does Europe fit with changing global fundamentals?
— Outlook for Petrochemical sustainability in a post-covid market
Networking, bonus content, and more
- — Build your network—You can't "work a room" like you used to. Now you can see who else is registered, help people find you, and exchange contact information digitally.
- — Connect—Use 1:1 messaging and video to introduce yourself. Conversations are saved and searchable for your convenience.
- — Enjoy extra content—Get Platts market news, exclusive content, and more leading up to the event. Find out about event updates as they happen.
- — Share—Add your social media profiles to the tool to easily post, share, and connect. Check the real-time activity feed to learn what other attendees are thinking right now.
- — Take it all with you—Look up contacts and conversations later. Visit the replay for a refresher and to download speaker presentations.